City Park Shelter Reservation
Select a date and available time-slot on the calendar below to reserve the City Park Shelter. The City Park Shelter has a capacity of 1-30 people.
Please be considerate in choosing reservation time of others that might want to use the shelter too.
Atlantic Parks and Recreation Shelter Reservations Rules
- Park Shelters are available from 6 am to Sunset. If shelter is needed past those times, please call the Park office.
- Shelters may not be used for personal gain (garage sales, merchandise parties, admission, etc.)
- Please clean up after any shelter use.
- Shelters are free of charge to reserve, the Parks and Recreation department will happily receive any donations.
For any questions or concerns please call the Park Office at 712-243-3542
* After making a reservation, you will receive an email from [email protected]. If you do not see the email, please check your spam folder and add the email address to your contact list to ensure that emails regarding your reservation are received.