The Atlantic and surrounding area is a great place to explore and discover new things and the Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce doesn’t want you to miss a thing! “Explore, Discover, Share” is an online marketing campaign encouraging the community to go explore the participating locations, discover something new and share with friends and family on the website www.explorecass.com.
“We are so excited to kick off this campaign!” Bailey Smith, Community Marketing Associate at the Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce said.
“The goal is to bring more community awareness and show people there are a ton of things to see and learn right here in their own backyard that they might have been missing out on,” Smith added.
Now through October anyone that participates by sharing a fun experience and photo to explorecass.com will be part of the Explorer Challenge and eligible to win prizes. The Explorer Challenge and website, www.explorecass.com, are great guides for new and old discoveries, whether you have lived here your entire life or just visiting for the summer. The Chamber is encouraging everyone to use the website as a guide to create your own journey of exploration through Atlantic and the surrounding area.
Here’s how to get started and WIN PRIZES:
1. Find all the locations by visiting www.explorecass.com or by stopping in the Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce to get a list of participating attractions and businesses.
2. Look for the Explorer Challenge Marker
3. Explore Atlantic and the surrounding area by visiting the specific locations to discover something new and share with everyone.
4. Once you have explored the location, share your discovery by clicking the EXPLORE NOW button on www.explorecass.com and upload your photo and experience to the location’s page.
5. Photos and experiences will be VOTED on by visitors that check out www.explorecass.com. The photo that receives the most votes each week will WIN a PRIZE from the prize wall located at the Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce. Prizes like: AtlantiCash, a free pool party, hotel stays, free flight lessons, etc.
6. Be sure to share your photo and experience on your own social media accounts and encourage your friends to explore and discover with you!
7. Winners will be contacted via email.
8. Prizes must be picked up at the Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce within two weeks of contact.
“The website and contest are really user friendly and fun,” Ouida Hargens, Executive Director at the Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce, said.
“The best part of the campaign is that it is truly for all ages and people. You can be adventurous and visit all the locations or if you are home bound you can still explore the website and discover the experiences of others and vote,” Hargens added.
Whether you are from outside the area or it is your own backyard, Atlantic and the surrounding area are great places to explore. Finding and sharing those experiences is the most rewarding. Traveling local is a great way to support your community and stay on your summer budget. Explore www.explorecass.com from anywhere to find all the great discoveries already made by other explorers and to VOTE on your favorites. The Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce encourages you to hit the road and visit every destination to make your own discoveries to share.
The Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce doesn’t want you to miss anything. There is an entire community beneath your feet, surrounding you, waiting to be explored and discovered for the first time or again.
Thank you to our Proud Partners: McCurdy Investments, ARISE, Hitchcock House, TS Bank, Wells Fargo Bank and Atlantic Community Promotions Commission.
Airworks- Atlantic Municipal Airport
American Legion Memorial Building
Atlantic Coca-Cola Center & Museum
Atlantic Golf & Country Club
Atlantic Home Realty
Atlantic Parks & Rec
Brown’s Shoe Fit Co.
Cappel’s Ace Hardware
Cass County Conservation Board
Cass County ISU Extension
Cass County Museum
Cass County Libraries
Fajen Lumber, LLC
McCurdy’s Pumpkin Patch
Rock Island Depot
Something For You
Steffens Cycle Shop
Sweet Joy Shoppe
Wells Fargo Bank