Join the Chamber
The Chamber of Commerce exists today for the same reason it was founded: “together more can be achieved.” The Chamber turns your membership investment into a valuable, collective tool for economic development and community betterment. We’ll be happy to send you a membership packet—send us an email or give us a call today.
Visit the Membership tab to read about our Volunteer Membership — available to new, small businesses who are willing to exchange membership costs for a little elbow grease and time!
Here are more great reasons to support your Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce.
Ready to join? Click Here.
Reduce Your Business Costs
- Mailing Opportunities: Use the Chamber’s bulk mail permit to support your direct mail marketing effort, saving you hundreds of dollars.
- Chamber Alert System: Receive alerts about scams, stolen checks, or bad checks.
- Marketing Grant Program: New and expanding businesses are eligible to apply for Atlantic Business Incentive Grant Programs for marketing dollars.
- Group Advertising and Joint Promotions: Participate in activities, events and promotions that showcase our community.
Improve Business Revenue
- Referral Service: The Chamber provides thousands of referrals each year to Chamber member businesses.
- Access Additional Revenue! The Chamber office sells more than $40,000 in AtlantiCash each year, which can be spent only in Chamber member businesses.
- +5 Grow Atlantic Campaign: We work hard to educate individuals and businesses about the positive impact of using Atlantic businesses for products and services.
- Special Events: Your membership supports the terrific community festivals and promotions that bring thousands of potential customers to Atlantic.
Gain Access to Unique Services
- Newsletter: Keep in touch with an informative monthly newsletter from us via email or regular mail.
- Mailing Labels: Chamber members can purchase a set of our mailing labels that reach 280+ southwest Iowa businesses.
- Educational Opportunities: Participate in seminars and workshops through the Chamber.
- Atlantic Community Guide: Exclusively featuring members of the Chamber in both alpha order and categorical listings, this guide is published every two years.
- AtlanticIowa.com: Exclusively featuring members of the Chamber, and also featuring advertising only available to members.
- Information Source: We provide a one-stop location for information for both residents and tourists.
Increase Business Exposure
- Networking: Be an active part of one of our many committees, volunteer, and attend meetings and events!
- Ambassador Visits: Be a part of an organized network of business professionals who meet weekly.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Participate in special promotional opportunities through sponsorships. It’s a great way to advertise your business while supporting community events.
Ready to join? Click Here.