Sunnyside Park Shelter Reservation
ONLINE RESERVATIONS COMING SOON!!!
Call or drop by the Park office to make reservations today!
Park shelters are free and available for anyone of the public to use. Reservations gives the customer the authority during those time slots to exclude the public from the reserved space.
Select a date and available time-slot on the calendar below to reserve a shelter at Sunnyside Park.
Please be considerate in choosing reservation time of others that might want to use the shelter too.
Atlantic Parks and Recreation Shelter Reservations Rules
- Park Shelters are available from 6 am to Sunset. If shelter is needed past those times, please call the Park office.
- Shelters may not be used for personal gain (garage sales, merchandise parties, admission, etc.)
- Please clean up after any shelter use.
- Shelter Reservations are $20 for half a day/ $35 for a full day.
- Payments can be made by cash, card, or check and will be available online, or can be made at the Park office or City Hall. Confirmation of reservations will not be made until payment is made.
- Reservations must be made in 24 hours in advance of the reservation date.
- Alcohol is permitted in the parks up to 38 oz. of beer or wine. Anything larger must have written permission from the Parks Director.
For any questions or concerns please call the Park Office at 712-243-3542 located at 1200 Sunnyside Lane, Atlantic, IA 50022.
* After making a reservation, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see the email, please check your spam folder and add the email address to your contact list to ensure that emails regarding your reservation are received. If you plan to pay by Cash or Check please drop off payment as soon as possible to confirm your reservation.*